Bioethanol Journal (http://www.degruyter.com/view
We would like to invite you to submit your research article, for the upcoming Special Issue on Recent progress on biofuels in Mexico. Research articles should be submitted through our Online Manuscripts Submission System (http://www.editorialmanager.c
– Feedstocks for first, second and third generation
– Pretreatments process
– Enzymes production
– Enzymatic hydrolysis process
– Microorganisms for biofuels production
– Operational strategies of hydrolysis/fermentation
– Consolidated bioprocessing
– Downstream processing process
– Technical and economic analysis of biofuels production
– Life cycle assessment
– Reviews, overviews and perspectives on the production of biofuels are also welcome.Manuscript submission deadline for this special issue: June 30, 2017. Bioethanol Journal does not currently require any publication charges for your submission, color charges, or article processing charges.
Issue online:August, 2017. Manuscripts accepted ahead of the above schedule will appear online, with a number DOI and pages number.
Why subscribe and read:
Bioethanol is the first open-access journal dedicated exclusively to bioethanol production process.
Bioethanol promotes and disseminates the knowledge to the international bioethanol research communities in both academia and industry. The journal serves as the central international peer-reviewed el
Reports all the latest cutting edge research documenting the development of bioethanol production.
Bioethanol publishes high quality peer-reviewed manuscripts.Why submit:
Bioethanol is an open-access journal granting unrestricted wide readership and extending the reach of research beyond its immediate academic circle.
It provides transparent, comprehensive and fast peer-review process.
No page charges.
The journal publishes on a continuous basis guaranteeing a rapid publication of accepted manuscripts.
Bioethanol accommodates different styles and formats, and welcomes research articles, short communications, methods articles, letters to the editor, mini-reviews and review articles.
Dynamic forum for the fast growing international research community, enabling interactions between scientists.
Bioethanol serves as a central hub to rapidly publish and share the knowledge and current advancement in the bioethanol research.The articles online.
As a support from the Thematic Network of Bioenergy, the network will assume the cost of editing the language of your contributions written in English. The purpose of the edition is to support you in the correct manuscript drafting. If you request it, before submitting your article to Bioethanol (check the submission dates stated above), please send your manuscript to Dr. Alfredo Martinez (alfredo@ibt.